- I purport to like writing yet have only written 2 of a possible 12 short papers in a certain class. And these are the kind I should like. Do like. Just not writing them.
- I like languages but I'm not learning any right now.
- I like reading yet I mostly read blogs. Nothing against blogs.... IOZ's wordsmithing notwithstanding.... but at some point I'm just wasting time.
- I love learning... yet find myself so uncommitted to my studies.
- I thought I was a hardworker but I seem to choose distraction and sleep over actual work. Today I literally slept through work. (Well, somewhat sick but still). Where is my drive?
- Why haven't I learned more about my bicycle?
Oh, and where can I find a genealogy of ideas?